Minimum QualificationApplicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Law; or Land Economics; or Surveying; or Land Management; or any other relevant qualification from a recognized University / Institution.Working ExperienceDuties
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Land Officer for performing the following duties:-
– Providing support in land inspections, supervision, surveys and valuations on Government land;
– Undertaking inventory of Government land;
– Drafting Agenda for Board Meetings;
– Carrying out assessment for ground rent payments due;
– Drafting work plans, budget and performance reports for Land Management department;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.