Job Identification- 266
Job Category- Logistics
Posting Date- 01/13/2021, 08:52 AM
Apply Before- 01/27/2021, 10:59 PM
Degree Level- Bachelor’s Degree
1. Ensure proper annual procurement planning with stake-holders at the area office
2. Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management at the area office
3. Maintain and update supplier database at the area office
4. Complete adherence to all NRC policies and procedures for procurement, ensuring transparency, well documented, and correct procurement at all times, with solutions provided to procurement issues as they arise
5. Through Agresso, receive, register and/or prepare requisitions, check the correctness of Purchase Requisitions, raise RFQs and purchase orders and update status reports.
6. Liaise with suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods, services and equipment.
7. Prepare monthly procurement reports and submit them to line manager
8. Support all procurement process activities at the area office with support from the logistics coordinator.
9. Coordinating with stores to collect relevant documentation, collating and organizing documents in accordance with the NRC procurement checklist.
10. Support the administration of resources so that deliverables are achieved within set budgets, timelines and standards
1. Provide proper records of Receipts, Purchase orders, Waybills and all other documents to the store clerk to receive stock and assets
2. Participant in monthly stock checks and report to the Line Manager.
3. Ensure items in stock are well arranged by Stores Clerk for easy stock taking and issued in First in First out (FIFO) basis.
1. Support the fleet assistant to Ensure that vehicles are used and maintained according to Logistics Handbook and other NRC policies
2. Work with the transport assistant to plan, schedule and monitor transport of staff and material/equipment according to demands and procedures
3. Support the transport assistant to ensure that all NRC vehicles are in proper operating condition and coordinate vehicle maintenance
4. Work with the transport assistant to train and develop drivers
5. Coordinate and facilitate timely reporting of eventualities like accidents and breakdowns
6. Work with the transport assistant to ensure that NRC vehicles are equipped with necessary documents and equipment
7. Filing of all vehicle records and reports
8. Prepare requisitions for spare parts for vehicles
9. Closely Monitor fueling of vehicles and compile monthly fuel analysis and consumption report for payment.