To provide Sales Leadership in achieving new business targets, retaining existing business and managing multinational/corporate and government accounts.
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individuals to fill the following position;
Job Title: Manager Account – EBU
Reports to: Senior Manager – SME Sales
No. of Vacancies: 2
Main Job Functions:
Driving Profitable growth for MTN Business
- Increase solution selling by offering clients Value Added Services.
- Grow monthly recurring revenue.
- Achieve current year Sales and Revenue targets.
- Ensure we maximize on existing contract values through retention.
- Limit churn and Increase Market Share.
- Support expansion of customer portfolio and any other new prospects.
- Win over business from competition.
Ensuring a Culture of Operational Excellence
- Accurate Planning and forecasting.
- Provide input into operational and promotional planning which will ensure revenue growth within banking and Finance sector.
- Monitor growth opportunities through competitor activity scanning and feedback to business on such opportunities for further development.
- Recommend ways to exploit new opportunities to grow revenues in the banking and finance sector further.
- Provide input into the fine tuning of processes, systems and support in line with changing work practices.
- Management and maintenance of account plans and promotional plans for Banking and finance sector.
- Provide assistance with the end-to-end management of clients’ accounts under the SME’s supervision.
- Manage one or more allocated accounts in line with vertical regional / channel strategy and macro-plans as defined regional sales managers.
- Resolve escalated issues or escalate as appropriate.
- Implement innovative promotional activities in line with Marketing and channel objectives,
requirements and guidelines.
- Increase MTN’s Brand presence continuously by increasing MTN influence within the banking and Finance sector.
- Provide input into the forecasting of acquisition numbers, retention numbers and stock required for the banking and Finance Sector.
- Liaise with relevant areas to ensure delivery of SLA.
- Send regular feedback on competitive threats to MTN business and advice on
product/service enhancement requirements.
- Provide feedback on MTN’s risk exposure regarding the financial performance of the banks and provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Prepare reports on account performance as required.
Focus on providing Exceptional Client experience
- Build and maintain solid relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide on-going support to existing accounts and work actively towards creating new profitable revenue streams through new accounts.
- Ensure all customer queries are attended to and resolved within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure that customer specifications are met and that the customer is satisfied with the end service and/or product.
- Identify Business Improvement and Optimization opportunities that will result in
improvement of process performance.
- Ensure that benchmarking is conducted with other companies and organizations
within and outside the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course.
- Five years’ experience in an area of specialisation;
- Previous experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Sales experience with telecommunications products and specific examples of closing large, strategic deals.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have both – the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations
- and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Requires understanding of SME buying cycles.
- Key Account Relationship Management.
- Understanding a broad range of company technologies and offering is required.
- Strong skills in competitive sales and protecting the installed base as well as
- creating new opportunities is essential.
- Ability to understand customer needs and vision from a customer management perspective, match it against the full breadth of the company’s value proposition, and position it in a powerful way to generate budgets and close deals.
- Must have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Taking the Initiative
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Knowledge of; market and industry, range of corporate business partners
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.