Main Job Purpose:
To ensure that EBU is a leader in the Telecommunications and IT solutions market by having a well-managed Fixed and ICT portfolio, which meets the demands of the Enterprise target market. This is achieved through effectively managing products and services through the product lifecycle and supporting Sales. The position carries the commercial responsibility for the design and development of the Fixed and ICT product portfolio.
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following position;
Job Title: Manager – Enterprise Product Segment
Reports to: Senior Manager – Portfolio Management
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Job Functions:
- Responsible for Fixed and ICT product design, delivery and lifecycle tracking
- Support product adoption together with the segment team
- Ensure client satisfaction with products across all segments.
- Support sales vertical and segment penetration
- Responsible for stakeholder management with NWG, I.T., Sales, COE, Support, Legal and
- Financial departments to ensure deliverables are met.
- Support product performance to budget and/or business plan, product profitability and
- competitive analysis.
- B.Sc. degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Post graduate Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communication, Finance, Customer Success or related is advantageous.
- Certification in any of the following is advantageous: Cloud, Security, IOT or Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in ICT/Telecommunications industry and Product Management experience
- Minimum 3 years team management, commercial experience, Technology sales experience and Pre-sales support
- Experience working in a small, medium to large organization.
- High level presentation experience
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Project or Agile delivery management
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Legislation and regulatory policy compliance
- Presentation, assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in high pace rapidly changing environment;
- Business planning
- Technical document writing
- Conflict management
- Change management
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
In compliance to the Data Protection & Privacy Laws of Uganda, MTN Uganda will use your application documents for purposes for which they were intended for.