Creating and managing the Sales and distribution channels for Fixed Broadband across the B2C/B2B market to drive acquisition and grow market share.
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following position;
Job Title: Manager – Fixed Broadband
Reports to: Senior Manager – Home Broadband
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Job Functions:
- Channel Creation and Management: Creating multiple channels for the sale and recharge availability for the Fiber to the home service.
- Overall responsibility of the meeting the aggressive FTTH growth targets and defining the optimal capacity for future growth requirements
- Generating key customer insights on use of home broadband solutions (needs – met and unmet, usage behavior, customer journeys, key pain points, services / content needed etc)
- Developing product / service proposition based on the customer insights and current market landscape in conjunction with the group teams
- Partner Identification and on boarding: Creating clear financial modules for prospective partners and supporting their infrastructure development for fulfil the customer proposition, across technical, content and distribution channel partners.
- Developing the Go to Market strategy – product, pricing, channel – direct and indirect,
- Managing the overall proposition and product roadmap for the FTTH portfolios from initial product to more comprehensive offerings.
- Driving Rewards and Recognition program for channel partners and the direct teams to improve performance
- Tracking of weekly fixed DSA productivity as a key enabler to achieve the desired daily activations targets.
- Track activations to support subscriber growth (Net Additions).
- Grow RGS 30 & 90 FTTH subscribers
- Manage the execution of Channel plans and ensure Brand standards for Channels are adhered to
- Provide Channel and Shopper thought leadership for acquisitions channel plans implementation
- Build and maintain regular contacts with key channels to build stronger relationships.
- Prepare or Liaise with the respective stakeholders on the value proposition
- Promote and ensure compliance with (MTN policies, processes and procedures, overall objectives of the organization, regulatory & legal)
- Lead in establishing high level stakeholder interactions with the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide and grow sales innovation aligned to the vision mission and strategic focus areas of the business.
- Creating Freelancer/Partner channel for deployment of Outdoor solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, Commerce, IT or any other related field.
- A postgraduate qualification in a related field and professional sales certification is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in sales and distribution in a telecom company or service industry
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Good knowledge of sales and retail Industry trends, best practice retail
- Structured and organized approach to communicate
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Planning and organizational skills
- People management/Interpersonal skills
- Managerial skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving, Flexibility
- Communication Skills
- Coordinating Techniques
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and admirable people skills.
- Critical Thinking.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic thinking and Collaboration
- Planning skills
- Sales & Customer focus
- Performance & target Driven
- Commitment to the organization
- Analytical thinking
- Presentation skills
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.