JOB TITLE: NETWORK ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST (2 Positions)
REPORTS TO: INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
JOB GRADE: D2
To oversee the smooth running and coordination of all network systems for operational efficiency within the Fund.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Configure and manage Branch firewalls interfacing the Fund to the ISP leased lines.
- Configure and manage access rules of the Datacenter Firewall that controls traffic flow between the different segments in the network.
- Sets up and configures remote access VPN for NSSF staff and contractors for Ubiquity
- Sets up and configures Site-to-Site VPN with the Fund’s Partners like Banks, FinTechs, etc. to facilitate member contributions.
- Maintain and update the Web Access Filter/Policy to ensure secure and appropriate access to the web that is compliant with the Organization’s policies.
- Manage the physical access of end-user devices to the Network through Network Access Control (NAC) for both Wired and wireless networks.
- Perform security management of all Endpoints through a centrally and scalable EMS Server (Endpoint Management Server) to provide visibility across the network to share information and assign security profiles to endpoints.
- Configure and Manage the Web Access Firewall (WAF) to provide protection to all internet-facing web servers like the API gateway, Web App, and the Fund website.
- Design, implement, and upgrade the DB firewall and Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) to ensure secure access to the Fund’s critical Databases.
- Manage the Endpoint Antivirus protection for all devices including laptops, desktops, servers, etc.
- Design, configure and maintain the SIEM appliance to provide real-time analysis of the security logs and alerts generated by the various applications, systems and network devices.
- Design and implement network Virtualization with NSX, which enables the implementation of virtual networks on physical networks within virtual server infrastructure
- Participate in the development and implementation of the section’s strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in and outside the Organisation.
- Review own performance and seek feedback to improve, while also managing the performance of subordinates.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in and outside the Organisation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Professional qualifications in, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Security (CCNP Security, Symantec DLP, SIEM), or related field.
5 years of Network Engineering with seasoned experience designing, deploying and supporting complex Local Area Network, Wide Area Network and Security infrastructure and 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Getting Work Done
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Thinking and Problem Analysis
- Research and investigation
- Business process and project management
- Risk and Control
- Data collection and analysis
- Problem Solving
Interested individuals should click https://forms.office.com/r/tvHyhrbZY1 to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 12th September 2022.
Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate.