JOB TITLE: NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTS TO: MANAGER NETWORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
The Network Administrator will be responsible for designing, configuring and deploying fault-tolerant networks with security in mind. He/she maintains and monitors the Bank’s IT networks to ensure maximum uptime for users
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information technology or related area.
• Certifications in CCNA/CCNP, CCNA security, ITIL, N+ will be an added advantage.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION STRICTLY ONLINE:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents
• Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Ag. Chief HR Officer and put the job you are applying for as the Subject (Strictly). Applications must reach the address above by Friday 30th September, 2022.