Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements the Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad. Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges: Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality as well as promotes Global Citizenship. With over 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel in Uganda is seeking to recruit a Nursing School Pedagogy Expert to be based in Kampala.
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
The Nursing School Pedagogy Expert provides the necessary technical input in the area of expertise that is in Health training institutions, and quality teaching in order to achieve the intervention’s technical performance in accordance with national and international norms and standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You contribute to the implementation of the programme/intervention by providing input for planning, execution, coordination, and monitoring and evaluation of activities
- You improve the Learning environment, quality of teaching, and participative management in health training institutions (focusing on nurses and/or clinical officers)
- You provide the necessary technical input in the area of upgrading pedagogical skills of teachers in learning institutions;
- You organise knowledge building and knowledge management in the learning institutions;
- You build the capacity development of partner entities in order to contribute to the improvement of their organisation in this particular thematic area
Full Job description follow the link: http://gofile.me/6QZru/jjuFRSQlT
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master in Educational Sciences, Public Health and Health Management or any other related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience as an Education Expert in the public sector and/or within an international organization;
- At least 5 years of experience in the Health Education sector;
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in upgrading Pedagogical skills of Teachers in Learning Institutions;
- Coaching a team of professionals active in different geographical locations;
- Understanding of the health sector and higher education dynamics, related to access and quality of education and health;
- Skills in Organizational & Institutional development in Adult Education and Teacher Training;
- Experience in development of E-learning (online courses, blended approach, mobile application, Open Educational Resources);
Are you interested?
At the latest by Friday 24th February,2023 at 11:59 pm (EAT) and include your application letter and updated CV (maximum 3 pages).
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered. Qualified and experienced women are encouraged to apply.