Job Title: Office Assistant
Reporting to: Operations Officer. -EpiC
Job Profile: ADMIN10018
Job Family: Administrative Support
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application
Type of Contract: Fixed Term for 8 Months
The Office Assistant will work to support the Uganda FHI360 office and ensure that project operates smoothly and effectively. S/he will assist with the day-to-day administration of office facilities to ensure an efficient, productive, and safe working environment for staff and visitors.
- Oversee the cleaning crew to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the office, both outside and inside.
- Ensure all office furniture and electronics are kept clean.
- Ensure Office is opened early to allow cleaners to clean offices before staff come.
- Ensure Office is locked at end of day and all security lights are switched-on in the evening, and off in the morning.
- Ensure safety and security of the office supplies and equipment
- Monitor stock levels of office supplies and update the administrative assistant accordingly.
- Handle general office inquiries and route them to appropriate officers for assistance, as necessary.
- Ensure that staff tea is served at various identified locations within the offices.
- Support the office in absence of the administration assistant
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and experience:
- Ordinary or higher level of education or Diploma.
- A security and safety certificate will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain a variety of records, such as inventories of supplies and materials.
- Proven ability to work independently and self-motivated, also work cooperatively with other office personnel.
- Willingness and ability to work with stakeholders.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
Less than 10%
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.