FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Project Description: Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (Epic), a five-year global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by FHI 360.
In Uganda, Epic supports Ministry of Health (MOH) and its partners to improve COVID-19 vaccine uptake across the We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions below.
Duration: locum for 120 working days
Reports to: Administration Assistant
Number of positions: 35
• Oversee the office cleaning crew (outsourced) to ensure adequate cleanliness and tidiness of the physical working environment
• Ensure safety and security of the office supplies and equipment during working hours
• Work hand in hand with the administration assistant to monitor management and stock levels of office supplies
• Handle general office inquiries and route them to appropriate officers for assistance, as necessary.
• Manage the front desk office in absence of the administration assistant
• Carry out any other duties as may be delegated by the supervisor or head of administration.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Ordinally or higher level of education, a Diploma is of added advantage
• Ability to maintain a variety of records, such as inventories of supplies and materials.
• Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
How to apply
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and no later than 21 June 2022 at 5:00pm. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted