Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all due invoices are paid on time and to the rightful beneficiaries.
- Pay suppliers invoices through the SAP automatic payment program interfaced with Themis.
- Pay suppliers invoices manually by issuing cheques or, through other Bank platforms i.e (Citidirect for Citibank, Straight to Bank –S2B for Stanchart, NBOL – Stanbic and Barclays Integrator, and Themis 2 Platform).
- Ensure that SAP automatic payments are properly uploaded in Themis.
- Prepare Customs payments electronically and register the Tax Payments on the URA Web Portal.
- Stamp and file all paid invoices.
- Ensure that all manual payments are posted in SAP by SSC team.
- Point of contact regarding supplier’s payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting or a related field
- 3 years minimum post qualifying experience
- Experience in Treasury, Finance & Accounts in a busy environment.
- Demonstration of vigilance and integrity
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines, strong functional skills in SAP and Excel