- Support implementation of DKT Uganda’s programmatic activities, including administrative support for implementation and monitoring of DKT’s partner clinic/pharmacy network and associated activities.
- Collect, validate, and compile for DKT’s monthly management report, quarterly, semi- annual and annual reports and provide insights to improve programmatic activities.
- Support in the development of program documents, including work plans, briefs, donor reports, M&E reports, completion of results frameworks.
- Provide support for programmatic activities aimed at advancing DKT’s goals, including healthcare provider trainings, collecting necessary data for programmatic monitoring, updating and monitoring progress against key programmatic results areas, and selected stakeholder engagement.
- Support in coordinating the implementation of DKT Uganda’s programmatic activities, including facility assessments, Quality Assurance and training needs assessments under the guidance of the Programs Manager.
- Support DKT’s program data collection and monitoring activities, specifically as they relate to donor results indicators, partner facilities and community engagements.
- Provide administrative and implementation support for healthcare provider training activities and demand generation activities.
- Support data compilation and analysis related to DKT’s product distribution to provide insights for improved SRH product coverage.
- Support development of data collection and monitoring tools when required.
- Support implementation of research activities when required.
- Other activities as required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of progressive Programmatic, Monitoring and Evaluation experience in family planning and/or reproductive health programs in the private sector or NGO.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Social Sciences, Public Health, Business Statistics, Economics or other related degree.
- Demonstrated success managing M&E activities in the areas of social marketing, family planning and reproductive health.
- Knowledge and experience in the Uganda family planning and reproductive health landscape
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of basic program planning, monitoring, and evaluation of activities.
- Excellent writing skills, ability to write concept notes and programmatic reports.
- Strong command of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org; latest by 17th March 2023 and all applications should include Cover Letter, Resume and 3 professional references.