Job Title: Receptionist
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Vacancies: One (1) Positions.
Age 25-45 years.
Perform office Management roles relating to Front desk functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, refer and direct visitors and clients of the Institute to the appropriate personnel.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Receive, register, sort and distribute daily mails, deliveries to staff in the Institute.
- Ensure timely responses to inquiries and correspondences to and from the Institute.
- Prepare the boardrooms for scheduled meetings.
- Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations of the Institute
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in; Office Management, Library and Information, Administrative and Secretarial Studies or any other relevant degree from a recognized University
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- At least two (2) years’ experience as a Receptionist/ Administrator in a reputable development-oriented institution/organization.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office or a similar set of computer application packages will be required.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent recording keeping skills.
How to Apply:
Applications with typed CVs, copies of academic transcripts & certificates should be sent to the address below:
Human Resource Manager.
Uganda Industrial Research Institute (UIRI)
P.O. Box 7086, Plot 42 Mukabya Rd, Nakawa Industrial Area
Dead line not later than 28th February 2022 at 5pm.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.