He/She will be responsible for mobilizing, managing, coordinating and growing the Saving portfolio for corporate customers and facilitate the overall achievement of the Savings portfolio targets in accordance to Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) set policies, procedures, and practices.
The Relationship Manager will directly report to the Manager Savings & e- Business and will be based at Head Office.
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience.
Bachelors of Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, International Business, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Mass.Com, Leisure and Hospitality Management, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Journalism and Media studies, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, Guidance and counselling, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
- Credits and Pass in Maths and English at O’level.
- Professional Qualification in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is an added advantage.
- Should not be more than 40 years of age.
- At least 3 years’ experience in account or business relationship management and/or Sales preferably in a financial Institution.
How to apply:
Pease visit https://www.pridemicrofinance.co.ug/internal-jobs/ for detailed job profiles
- Create an account.
- Fill in your personal information and click on create CV then proceed and add the other required information, including all your scanned academic documents, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a recent passport photo.
Note: All applications to be submitted using this link, no hand delivered copies will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit your application not later than Tuesday November 22, 2022.