Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003. Pride is now looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals to fill the following positions
He/ She will be responsible for Selling and Cross-selling company’s Savings products to Corporate and institutional clients as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e., ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA). He/she will be required to bring in at least 10 Institutional savings /corporate accounts and with values of Shs. 50,000,000/= per month respectively.
The Relationship Officer will directly report to the Relationship Manager and will be based at Head Office
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience.
Bachelors of Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, International Business, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Mass.Com, Leisure and Hospitality Management, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Journalism and Media studies, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, Guidance and counselling, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
- Credits and Pass in Maths and English at O’level.
- Professional Qualification in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is an added advantage.
- Should not be more than 35 years of age.
- At least 2 years’ experience in account or business relationship management and/or Sales preferably in a financial Institution
How to apply:
Pease visit https://www.pridemicrofinance.co.ug/internal-jobs/ for detailed job profiles
- Create an account.
- Fill in your personal information and click on create CV then proceed and add the other required information, including all your scanned academic documents, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a recent passport photo.
Note: All applications to be submitted using this link, no hand delivered copies will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit your application not later than Tuesday November 22, 2022.