The Relationship Officer will be responsible for relationship building by complimenting financial literacy training with customers to ensure Sales Acquisition, proper repayments, and collections on the loans EnerGrow provides.
The specific tasks of this role include:
- A Relationship Officer will drive brand sensitization through training of prospective customers, loan applicants, and the already onboarded customers through refresher training and also the referral programme.
- Growth of Sales acquisition and ensuring that performance of self is in line with the advised sales targets. The Relationship officer will be responsible to ensure that all loan information presented to the Credit Management Team is correct.
- He/She will be responsible for undertaking occasional surveys from time to time as guided by the line manager
- Work hand in hand with the Collections team to ensure all clients pay on time.
- Work in line with the work methods provided by the organization, especially within the digital space provided. The Relationship Officer will be expected to transmit his/her work through the various online options guided.
- 3+ years of working experience in sales acquisition, active debt collection/recovery gained in a financial services industry or in a PAYGO environment i.e., asset-based lending
- Must be familiar with training and freely engage with business-oriented and market-based solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who can manage efficiently in a changing environment
- Ability to work independently
- High level of integrity
- Fluency in English and Luganda
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel. This role will require a significant level of accurately capturing and entering data.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Commitment to excellence, outstanding work ethic, and attention to detail
- Provide real-time solutions to Entrepreneurs through consultations with the Line Manager
- Brilliant execution of sales initiatives as guided from time to time.