TITLE: REMITTANCE OFFICER (01)
REPORTS TO: HEAD DIGITAL BANKING
DEPARTMENT: E-BANKING SALES
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE
• Plan and coordinate activities and initiatives that promote sales remittances and services to achieve and exceed the bank’s sales expectations, volume, growth, marketshare and profitability objective while improving customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop remittance sales plan to drive growth of money transfer volumes (Western Union, Africash, World Remit, Mobile Money & MoneyGram) to meet the sales volume targets across branches as defined by Business Executive.
• Sell and promote remittance products/services to both new and existing to achieve the Remittance target.
• Establish relationships with Branch Business team to achieve the set Branch Remittance targets by conducting weekly performance follow ups to establish support, challenges and areas of improvement.
• Improvise immediate problem resolution processes where there are system issues to eliminate negative customer service impact.
• Monitor changes and trends in remittances to ensure competiveness in the market and alignment to customer preference.
• Train and guide staff involved in remittances as per the Bank’s training framework.
• Plan remittance promotions and activations in order to generate awareness and interest of the bank customers.
• At least a bachelor degree in Banking, Economics, Finance or Marketing or any other related course in from a reputable University.
• A minimum of Four (4) years experience in retail banking or selling of Money transfer services.
• Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry in Uganda with ability to keep abreast of developments in the business and financial services environment and their impact.
• Good relationship Management skills.
• Customer centric.
• Strong communications and presentation skills.
• A good understanding of legislation related to Remittance services and channel delivery.
• Good interpersonal and networking skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the job requirements, send an application letter, CV and copies of your academic certificates to email@example.com, addressed to;
Head of Human Capital
United Bank for Africa
Plot 2, Jinja Road
Deadline for application 13th January 2021.