Makerere University School of Public Health (MakSPH) is looking for innovations that were/are being used for continuity of HIV/AIDS, TB or Malaria services in Uganda during the COVID-19 pandemic. This work is supported by TASO Uganda under the funding of the Global Fund.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are inviting individual(s) and organizations (community-based organizations [CBOs] and civil society organizations [CSOs]) in Uganda who have been working with the communities or designed people-centered community-based innovations to ensure continuity of HIV, TB or malaria health services during the COVID-19 pandemic, to share about their innovation(s).
- Innovations/solutions could be a new service, new practice, new process, new service delivery model, or new technology.
- Innovations/solutions need to have been implemented between March 2020 to November 2022.
- These innovations/solutions need not be scientific in nature but have social impacts, be people-centered, and target them in their communities.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT:
By sharing your innovation/solution, you will be able to share with others about it and also stand a chance to win a financial grant award geared at improving the innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
- To share your innovation
- Complete the form online: (https://bit.ly/COVID19innovations ) or
- Download the form attached here, fill it and email it at: email@example.com
2) Connect with us: tell us about people whose work you think we should know about.
3) Spread the word: Share this opportunity with your friends
Deadline for submission: