|Job title||SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER|
|Reports to||HEAD OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION|
The Senior Administrative Officer will be responsible for implementation of general administrative and office procurement tasks. The incumbent will maintain frequent external contacts with service providers to ensure a smooth relationship as well as support contractual functions.
Duties and responsibilities
Office management Responsibilities:
- Undertake periodic reviews to ensure that the Office premises are well set up and maintained in line with the organizational policies and standards
- Monitor Security for all office locations
- Bring issues to the attention of senior management relating to security
- Managing office space
- Implement staff safety and security measures
- Ensure timely distribution of office supplies to different departments and employees
- Prepare monthly and quarterly procurement plans
- Initiate and coordinate company procurements for the smooth running of the Office.
- Oversee procurement activities for the company
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate procurement reports
- Managing the performance of the logistics and procurement team to ensure achievement of agreed targets.
- Ensure physical verification of assets and equipment.
- Arrange and coordinate Staff travel and accommodation
- Book meeting venues as required
- Support in coordinating internal and external meetings, assisting with projects and events.
- Any related duties assigned by Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience preferably in a procurement or administrative role in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Advanced Financial or procurement management training is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Job Skills & Person Specification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Extremely self-driven
- Must be Tech-savvy
- People Management Skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Team player
Application Deadline: 22nd February 2022