MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Senior Analyst – Business Performance
Reports to: Manager – Business Performance Reporting
Division: Business Intelligence
No. of Vacancies: 1
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
Main Job Functions:
- Monitors and assesses the global performance of the company through the various business indicators:
- To determine the threshold of performance warning
- To grasp each internal and external explanatory factor of performance
- To estimate the penetration of new product/VAS
- To estimate the impact of market changes on the company revenues
- Collects, analyzes and monitors data concerning customers, channels, competition and the macro-environment translating it into relevant, accurate and usable strategic knowledge:
- Establishes customers’ profiles, segments and usage in order to predict customer behavior
- Identifies and monitors external and internal factors that may affect business performance
- Performs Product Evaluation: Involves development of business cases for new initiatives and products/services; effective and efficient product performance monitoring and reporting
- Designing, developing, and maintaining user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards as well as Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
- Carry out all regular and ad hoc data analytics activities to enable business to obtain better insights
- Prepares financial analysis and modeling for promotions and price reductions to aid decision making
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, BA. Economics, Business Computing
- Proficiency Advanced Excel
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge in PowerBI
- A minimum of three years’ experience in reporting, data analysis and financial modeling in the marketing environment.
- Previous experience in a telecommunications industry
- Business Management Training, Performance Management and Excel Modelling
- Strategic understanding of the Telecommunications environment.
- Business Analysis and Data Management
- Reporting and performance analysis
- Data visualization in PowerBI
- Segmentation techniques
- Data Quality analysis
- Data mining and predictive analytics
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective Business writing skills.
- Exemplary Planning and Time Management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply