The Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Co-operatives established by the UNBS Act Cap 327. It is governed by the National Standards Council and headed by the Executive Director who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of UNBS. The mandate of UNBS is to develop, promote and enforce national standards in order to enhance competitiveness of Ugandan products, promote fair trade and protect consumers and the environment.
The Bureau is now seeking to recruit dynamic qualified Ugandan professionals with high level of integrity to fill the positions below.
1.Senior Internal Auditor, Information Technology Systems – 1position
UNBS is an equal opportunities employer.
Mode of Application
Interested persons with the requirements are encouraged to apply as per the guidance below;
- Please follow the link thus; https://hrm.unbs.go.ug/jobs/apply
- Use your email address for registration
- Fill in all tabs as per the application as required
- Attach your updated CV with mobile telephone numbers indicated, copies of academic qualifications and national identity card under the tab for documents
- Complete your application by clicking ‘submit application’
- No hand delivered applications will be received
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- UNBS does not request for any payments at any stage of recruitment and review process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applications are open from 06th November 2020 to 20th November 2020, 5.00pm.
The details of this job advert are in the attachment below