Position Title : Senior Project Assistant
Reference No : VN/UG/018/2022
Duty Station : Kampala, Uganda
Classification : General Service (G6)
Type of Appointment : One Year Fixed Term, one year with possibility of extension
- SABC recruitment : Latest Jobs & Online Application
- Driving Vacancies & recruitment ( March 2024) : Open Jobs/ Application
- DHL recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- Eskom Recruitment : Open Jobs/Vacancies
- NEPAD Recruitment : 17 Open Jobs/Online application
- Old Mutual Recruitment : Open Jobs/Online application
- NGO Vacancies & recruitment : Open Jobs/ Application
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 17th November 2022
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPE
IOM’s Immigration and Border Management (IBM) Division supports Member States in improving the policy, legislation, operational systems, human resources, and administrative and technical structures required to respond more effectively to diverse migration and border management challenges. Immigration and Border Management (IBM) activities are in line with IOM’s commitment to facilitate orderly, safe, and regular migration and mobility.
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission, the direct supervision of the Program Manager, and in coordination with relevant units in IOM headquarters and the Regional Office (RO) for the East and Horn of Africa, the Senior Project Assistant will be responsible for supporting in the coordination and implementation of IBM projects, supporting the effective and efficient realization of objectives and providing administrative support to the Mission as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Completed University degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law, Social Science, or similar field from an accredited academic institution, with at least 4 years of specific professional experience or
• High school diploma with six years of relevant professional experience.
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience.
Interested applicants may send their applications to email@example.com no later than 17th November 2022.
Reference Number and Position Title: VN/UG/018/2022 – Senior Project Assistant-
IBM should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Posting period: From 03 rd November 2022 to 17 th November 2022