Main Job Purpose:
To define and implement the overall pricing strategy for the MTN Uganda Enterprise Business Unit, with the objective of providing optimal and agile pricing structures across the Enterprise portfolio, maintaining profitability in line with company strategy. This is achieved through close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders for insights, intelligence, trends and opportunities to complement the key specialized skills in critical thinking, data analytics and dissemination of high integrity pricing information.
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following position;
Job Title: Senior Specialist -Enterprise Pricing
Reports to: Senior Manager – Portfolio Management
You may also like :
- United Nations recruitment 2023/2024 Online application form
- IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Job Functions:
- Define the Enterprise products and services pricing strategy whilst ensuring commercial profitability of the organization.
- Analyze competitor pricing strategies and practices, to recommend appropriate actions and plans to maintain competitiveness and counter competitor activity.
- Track and analyze the performance of products and services in collaboration with Business analysts and Product & Services to make recommendations related to pricing optimization to improve take up, usage and profitability.
- Manage the Enterprise Discount Delegation of Authority process and records.
- Ensure accurate tariff management which includes a repository of tariffs and consistent process to align records with Legal and Regulatory, Revenue Assurance and product and services.
- Construct business cases for innovations proposed by the business. Research and consider best practice, local conditions, trends, as well as competitor activity.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with stakeholders in the to ensure speedy response times.
KPA Quality standards:
- Effective Enterprise Pricing strategies to ensure relevance of the company’s value proposition in the Enterprise marketplace.
- Effective Enterprise customer performance monitoring translating into optimized discount profiles that provide a balance with Network Utilization, Revenue optimization and Customer retention.
- Business plan objectives met (Gross, churn, Net, Revenue, EBITDA) through effective products and services pricing strategies.
- Dissemination of accurate and high integrity pricing information
- Effective and timely performance reporting
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Commerce or similar
- Proficient with statistical applications such as SPSS, EPINFO or similar
- Proficient with MS Office/MS o365 application especially Excel, Power BI, Power Point
- Post graduate Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communication, Finance, Customer Success or related is advantageous.
- Certification in any of the following is advantageous: Cloud, Security, IOT or Unified Communication and Collaboration
- At least 5 years’ experience in Pricing analysis, financial modelling and product evaluation
- Prior experience in the Telecom and ISP industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in a small, medium to large organization.
- High level presentation experience
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Curiosity and creativity- for new ideas, trends and practices
- Growth mindset to keep up with the rapidly changing technology and ecosystems
- Strong can-do attitude with an ability to use minimum resources to get maximum outputs
- Strong analytical and complex story-telling skills
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail and discipline to meet dynamic deadlines
- Systems thinking- understanding the “Big Picture”
- Business acumen- understanding of the business as a whole
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
In compliance to the Data Protection & Privacy Laws of Uganda, MTN Uganda will use your application documents for purposes for which they were intended for.