Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for an IT System Specialist that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in ADM projects. You will handle the customer, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution.
The person would need to understand and implement business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
Drive the development team in the implementation phase and provide architectural standards and rules to be followed to the project team and define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- Steer the requirement phase
- Design and model the SW architecture system
- Responsible for the SW quality delivery
- Deploy IT solutions
- Knowledge-sharing & collaboration skills
- Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Ericsson business process knowledge
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Domain: IT, Telecom
- Crafting & innovating, Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology, Analyzing, learning & researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage