As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an IT System Expert that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in ADM projects. You will handle the customer, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution.
You will be responsible for understanding and implementing business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
Drive the development team in the implementation phase and provide architectural standards and rules to be followed to the project team.
You will define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- Drive the requirement phase
- Design and model the SW architecture system
- Be responsible for the SW quality delivery
- Deploy IT solutions
- Have knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Have business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Have Ericsson knowledge
- Have Ericsson business process knowledge
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with Charging Systems, Business Configuration & Mediation – IN E/// Charging System
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Solid understanding in technical areas like GSM / IN call flow, CAMEL, LINUX, Solaris, DIAMETER, SMPP, SOAP, HTTP, Veritas Volume Manager – basic understanding is a plus, Clustering, etc.
- Domain experience: Ericsson Charging System, SDP, CCN, OCC, Experience on Virtualized Environment is a plus – VM Ware/KVM either of the two or both is a plus
- Able to make a Feature test plan and analyze results.
- Proficient on analysis of Drive Test information and troubleshooting.
- Require E2E troubleshooting skills with different integration points,without any delay.
- Excellent Team Spirit, co-operative with mentoring capabilities
- Managerial Experience add on with customer interaction