The Social Media Executive will work closely with Public Relations, Graphics and other Marketing teams to define and execute the day-to-day social media activities across selected company accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and managing content for the selected social media accounts, including writing and posting editorial content and graphics, and liaising with the PR regularly.
- Take the design “brief” to record graphics requirements and needs.
- Schedule design project implementation.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensure that social media policies are adhered to, are well socialized across the company and remain in compliance.
- Manage and keep an overview of all activities across all platforms.
- Assist with monitoring the organization’s reputation online.
- Build and execute social media strategy, through content research, audience identification, benchmarking, brand messaging and by conducting surveys.
- Set up and optimize company social media pages on various platforms for the best visibility of the company’s social media content.
- Monitor and develop reports and counter strategies based on competitor activities with social media spaces.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly selected posts which enlightens audiences and promote brand focused messages.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Performs any other task as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Graphics.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously and against deadline.
- Superior communication skills, including writing, editing and verbal capabilities
- Superior knowledge of the WordPress Content Platform
- Significant hands-on experience building and executing social media strategies to achieve business objectives
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (earned, owned, and paid) and other social media platforms for marketing use
- Experience with social listening, measurement and analytics (e.g. Hootsuite Radian6, Google Analytics and others)
- Experience with email marketing
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with community management best practices
- A meaningful knowledge of the media industry and digital marketing
- Pragmatic sense of business acumen, problem solving abilities, creativity, and sense of “getting things done”