MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Specialist – Content Services
Reports to: Senior Manager – Products & Services
No. of Vacancies: 1
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
Main Job Functions:
- To lead technical scoping and documentation of user requirements for new content services aligned to the plans from GTM Teams.
- Manage the implementation of content service enhancements.
- Apply the principles of the High-Volume Journeys and EPIC in the design of content services to ensure pro-customer experiences.
- Support the Digital Service Manager and Service Delivery Manager in the design and alignment of all content channels.
- Ensure adherence to the design process for content services aligned with the plan from the GTM Teams.
- Support both internal and external content service partners for needs that are outside the planned roadmap scope.
- Liaise with the customer-facing stakeholders to address issues arising from content services.
- To implement and manage the controls to prevent revenue leakage and risk to business in the delivery of content and digital services
- To support the Digital Team in their Business planning process with ideas and insights for new services and enhancements.
- Review the content on all customer-facing and experience channels as part of the lifecycle management.
- Monitors and reports on the market, competitor innovations and technological advancements for the purpose of identifying potential digital products and services for development.
- Manages inter-departmental relationships between marketing and partners in Network, IT and Finance to confirm technical feasibility; with Business Intelligence team for economic feasibility as required; and with Customer Experience to ensure that all customer-centric support structures are in place.
- Manage enhancements & changes to existing propositions with input from all stakeholders within the value chain and operational streams.
- Manage all testing of digital products and coordinate with the Network, IT, Revenue assurance, Customer Experience and segment teams for completion and consensus product testing prior to go-to-market.
- Identify trends/patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs and filter this information through to relevant business areas to continually improve all aspects of digital product and service delivery.
- Support the digital managers in the decision making for continuity/end-of-life management of product and service offerings as part of the lifecycle management role.
- A Bachelor’s degree or professional Marketing Qualification with proficiency in Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint) from an accredited university.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Network or IT applications within the telecommunication industry.
- Experience in project management in the technology industry.
- Good understanding of MTN products and services
- Technical and commercial knowledge of design process and the content environment
- Products and services
- Process and business modeling
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Agile project management training
- Telecommunications industry
- MTN Uganda consumer products and services
- Knowledge of cellular telecommunications best practices
- Knowledge of local and international trends and markets
- Product management knowledge
- Understanding the regulated environment
- Consumer environment knowledge and factors impacting consumer demand
- Segment management knowledge
- Knowledge of customer value management
- Knowledge of consumer behavior and market dynamics and research principles
- Knowledge and understanding of competitors products
- Financial understanding
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship management
- Scanning skills- to set for new ideas, trends, and principles
- Strong can-do attitude combined with an ability to use minimum resources to get maximum outputs
- Systems thinking- understanding the “Big picture”
- Delegation skills
- Business acumen- understanding of the business as a whole
- Networking skills
- Planning skills
- Innovation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.