JOB TITLE: STOCKS ACCOUNTANT‐ (1 VACANCY)
REPORTS TO: MANAGER FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for ensuring proper management of company’s inventory/ stock items. Maintains and updates the stock records, responsible for conducting physical stock counts, perform regular stock reconciliations and overall monitoring of stock transactions
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal at https://www.unoc.co.ug/career-opportunities/
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to email@example.com call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.