Reports to: Stores Officer
Department: Finance and Support Services
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies:
- Receive and record all procurements and disbursements.
- Track all dispatched items to ensure that they reach their final destinations and also track the incoming goods to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain stock levels and maintain these at the required levels.
- Issue stocks as requested and ensure they are properly authorized.
- Ensure the safety of items in the store and that only authorized staff access the store.
- Maintain orderly and up-to-date documentation and filling system of the stores’ documents.
- Keep an updated inventory of equipment, furniture, and other assets of Uganda airlines that are at the office and with beneficiaries.
- Ensure proper arrangement and clean storage area with shelves labeled properly.
- Carry out periodic stock-taking.
- Make stock variance reports to the responsible Manager
- Periodically report expired stocks to the senior management team and arrange for their disposal.
- Make regular reports about movement and general store operations.
- Initiate purchase requisition for replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock levels reach re-order levels.
- Any other duty may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of A’level or a certificate in a related field
- Eligible candidates must have a minimum of two (02) years of hands-on relevant experience working in the store’s section of a large organization.
- Possession of experience in aviation procurement and stores processes will be an added advantage
- Computer knowledge including, but not limited, to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to lift over 20kgs at a go
- Knowledge of the PPDA Act and PPDA Regulations will be an added advantage
- High levels of integrity
- Good judgment and strong communication skills