Type of Contract – Full-time Employee
Job Title – Strategic Development & Partnerships Officer
Reports to – Executive Director
Duration – One-year renewable contract with 3 months’ probation
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
Location – ROM Head Office Mbuya
The role supports the resource mobilization for Reach Out Mbuya plus relationship management. The holder will be responsible for generating and following up leads translating them into funding opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Identify potential revenue leads by researching industry and relevant donor trends.
2. Identify and propose potential partnership opportunities plus exploring such opportunities in relation to ROM strategic plan.
3. Write grant proposals in coordination with ROM programs and finance department.
4. Review and negotiate partnership/funding contracts to a win-win stand between ROM and the donor goals.
5. Track of funding/partnership agreements KPIs in liaison with program implementers.
6. Establishing and maintaining long-time relationships with ROM’s supporters.
7. Organize traditional ROM fundraising activities.
8. Ensure timely and comprehensive reporting on grant/partnerships performance.
9. Support and observe the safeguarding culture in the organization regularly documenting and reporting identified and potential safeguarding issues to the HR.
10. Ensure health, safety, and security in your area of operation, as you promote the vision, mission and the values of Reach Out Mbuya.
11. Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Maturity and of upright character.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in fundraising, grant writing or corporate sales, administration, or related field.
- Proactivity – able to analyze data and translate results into saleable propositions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Experienced at costing program activities and translating the same into proposal budgets.
- Experience in project designing with ability to create saleable solutions to existing and potential challenges.
- Demonstrated and proven sales/revenue results.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite plus modern communication mediums.
- Organized, excellent interpersonal and report writing skills.
Send a cover letter and CV/resume with 3 professional referees in PDF format as one document. Both Cover letter and CV must not exceed 4 pages. Please send your application to the Human Resource Manager ROM through the Email: email@example.com not later than Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 5:00 PM (EAT). No need of attaching other documents at this level.
- ROM is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Any form of lobbying or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications beyond the deadline will not be considered.