Department: Flight Operations
Report Line: Head of Training
- Will communicate with managers to identify training needs and map out development plans for teams and individuals.
- Will be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and overseeing all training programs.
- Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs, and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment, and educational material requirements for each department.
- Build annual training programs and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Direct new hires to the Airline culture and conduct or oversee structured Indoctrination sessions.
- Deliver training courses.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure the incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in the Aviation Training
- Map out annual training plans for management.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up to date on new training methods and techniques.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Partner with and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Research and recommend new training methods.
- Must be a holder of an Airline Pilots License, with flight and ground instructional Experience.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills