TREASURY SALES OFFICER
REPORTS TO: TEAM LEADER, TREASURY
Plan and carry out treasury sales activities aimed at growth of foreign exchange volumes and revenue by the branch for both existing and walk in customers in line with retail and
SME FX targets.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You may also like:
- African Union (AU) Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- USA Embassy Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
- 10 Easiest Countries to Obtain a Work Visa
- UNDP Recruitment : Open Jobs/Application
• Drive growth and profitability of the forex sales from new, existing and walk in retail banking portfolios.
• Provide support to the branch for increased forex penetration.
• Work with the Branch manager to plan and coordinate the treasury sales activities.
• Work on Foreign exchange needs for the clients and identify other opportunities to cross sale the banks products.
• Review branch TT instructions, over the counter FX transactions and identify FX clients who are no longer active with strategies on how to re-engage them.
• Attend and conduct weekly branch huddles.
• Make client visits with the branch manager, SME relationship managers.
• Ensure that all branch documentation and transactions are in line with anti-money laundering and KYC requirements.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related Course
• ACI dealing certificate
A minimum of two (2) years banking experience.
KEY REQUIRED COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Business Acumen.
• Strong ability to manage relationships.
• Effective marketing and influencing skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Great analytical skills.
• Effective trading ability and good track record.
• Exposure in Treasury Sales.
• An understanding of financial risk management strategies and tools.
• A good in-depth knowledge of Treasury products, services and strategies and back-office operations.
• Knowledge of other parts of Treasury
How to apply
To apply, send your application to; email@example.com
Closing Date; Tuesday, 9th November, 2021 at 5:00pm